Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#9

Riiight.... A 5 minute look at this one indicates that it's going to be for when I have heaps of play time - which I hardly ever have!! At first glance it's not looking like a great learning-assistance tool, and I do wonder if the kids actually even know about it.

But might be a blast for the kids who are trying to avoid their maths homework so I'll get in and try and understand it better sometime soon, but right now it's in the non-essential basket (I'm still hooked on developing Google docs right now, and hoping that it won't be blocked when I try it in the computer room tomorrow....).

Oh - tried to watch the YouTube video of Intro to Second Life but it said it was private. Suits me.

And oh boy, the more I'm looking into these virtual worlds (and I'm into WoW now) I'm getting even more disinterested!! This stuff must appeal to someone, but it's not me.... do I really need to know about it!!????

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.....

No comments:

Post a Comment